Search This Blog

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Kareena Kapoor Khan: 'I regret not studying further'

Kareena Kapoor Khan, who recently graced the sets of popular quiz show Kaun Banega Crorepati, which is hosted by megastar Amitabh Bachchan, to promote her upcoming film Gori Tere Pyaar Mein, emphasised on the importance of education at a Press conference after the show and she also stated that today she regrets not studying further.

“Education is very important and I think it always comes into use. It is one of the most important things and we should always encourage children to be educated and to go school and college. Today I regret not studying further because I was always more interested in films but yes, today I regret it. It's important to be well read at least,” she said.

Kareena, will be seen opposite Imran Khan in GTPM, which has been helmed by Punit Malhotra.

No comments:

Post a Comment